Lipstick Tag!


This is originally from Beauty's Bad Habit here but I thought it would be great because I have a huge obsession with lip products. Check back tomorrow for the my answers regarding lipgloss!

How many lipsticks do you have?
138 (this is definitely about 10 times more than I need)

What was the first ever lipstick you bought?
I'm fairly sure it was a very light pink Estee Lauder 

What is your newest lipstick?
The Models Own from my recent haul

What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I would have to say Guerlain, because the packaging and quality is unbeatable, followed by YSL, and MAC

Favourite pink?
NARS Carthage, YSL Rouge Volupte 27, MAC Angel and Creme D'Nude, Tom Ford Pink Dusk

Favourite nude?
Guerlian Kiss Kiss in Rose Ingenue or Tom Ford in Blush Nude

Favourite peach/ coral?
Tom Ford True Coral, MAC Ever Hip, 
YSL Rouge Volupte 13 and 26, MAC Sheen Supreme Gotta Dash!

Favourite red?
NARS Jungle Red lip liner for a matte lip, or with a little balm over the top! 

Favourite unusual shade?
Probably MAC Black Knight, or Fashion Mews/ Lavender Whip

Favourite dark shade?
MAC Media, Guerlain Gigilo, NARS Volga Pure Matte-- how could I pick one?

Favourite texture/ finish?
Right now? Glossy sheer mositursing, although I love a good, longwearing creamy matte come fall and winter. I tend to stray away from glitter, although that was not always the case.  

 Other favourites?

Guerlain Rouge Automatique 140, MAC Beigeland, MAC Freshbrew, MAC Love Dust, Guerlain Rouge G Gemma, YSL Pure Shines in general, MAC Blooming Lovely (can you tell I love me some lipstick)

like I said, check back tomorrow for the same survey, lipgloss addition! I will also try and photograph and swatch all the lipsticks mentioned!


also- I PROMISE MO nail swatches are coming, its just quite a HUGE undertaking!


xx theblondeandthebeauty

Leave a Reply