30 Days, 30 Questions- Day 1

1. When did you start putting on makeup?


I went to an all girls school, so makeup wasn't an everyday thing for me until after I left high school. I had always loved playing with my mother's makeup, but probably got my first makeup at around 13. I wore Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, some chanel black eyeliner and some light pink blush, with a lipliner/lipstick neutral combo from Chanel.

I dug through all my old photos and found some wonderful photos of my first year or so of wearing makeup!

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I was around 13 here, and I'm pretty sure this was the first time I had ever worn eyeliner.

Photobucket

this was my first summer in New York. I had begged my mother to let me put purple in my hair, and this was the result. I'm pretty sure I wore this Chanel lipliner/lipstick combo for the first 2 years I wore makeup. I wish I still knew what color this was, as I think its gorgeous.

Photobucket

and finally... this was about 6 months later, heavier on the eyeliner, same pink blush and lipstick.


xxtheblondeandthebeauty

Leave a Reply