FOTD- bronzes and teals



I was feeling summery this morning, and summer always brings in those bronzed beauties and bright colors. I'm still loving undercurrent for its crazy staying power and wonderful color. Sorry for the slight creasing in the top photo, it was taken after a full 12 hour day. I've found that the best way to beat this is to slap down an eye primer BEFORE I use mixing medium to foil pigments.


Face:
Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Eyes:
Copper Sparkle Pigment- on lid with water based mixing medium
Chocolate Brown and Deep Brown pigment- on outer corner- I use my mac 219 to create the V effect, which elongates the eye. I also brought this color down and just slight on my lower lashline
Cuddle Shadestick- just barely placed on the inside corners
Undercurrent Eyeliner- on lower waterline

Cheeks:
Springsheen- applied to apples and blended out towards hairline

Lips:
NARS Turkish Delight- slicked across lips for a quick shine

Leave a Reply