Survey Time!

I decided for my first of my month 'o' posts that I would start with a basic survey to give you a little insight into my makeup clouded brain :)


SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice

-What skin type do you have? Very dry, with some slightly oily patches here and there in the summer

-What is your current facial wash? Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing wash, my Konjac sponge, and clarisonic :) (complicated I know)

-Do you exfoliate? yes, I alternate between a physical and chemical exfoliant, and exfoliate my body 3 times a week

-What brand do you use? Face: Skin Food Pineapple Peeling Gel, St.Ives Apricot Scrub; Body: Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub

-What moisturizer do you use? Day- Elemis Maximum Moisture, Night- Elemis Tri-Enzyme Night Cream

-Do you have freckles? On my shoulders, and a couple spattered across my face

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, Dr. Brandt R3P eye cream from the flaws no more line

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, but I have sensitive skin, and occasional hormonal breakouts

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? yes, and it wrecked havoc on my skin
MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Depends on the day! Right now I'm loving Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Laura Mercier Moisturizing foundation, Guerlain Terracota Second Skin Foundation, and Armani Face Fabric

-How about concealer? Under eyes: Skin Food Salmon in light or Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque, Blemishes: Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in Warm Ivory

-Do you know your undertone color? Yess, pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I absolutely LOVE them for nights out!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Haha, I wish. I have tonss of mascaras, and it takes me atleast 6 months to get through a tube.

-What brand of mascara do you use? once again, depends on the day. This week I've been loving Benefit's They're Real, Blinc, and Urban Decay Cannonball

-Sephora or MAC? Sephora, because of the variety of brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? not yet, working on it

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? brushes, beauty blender

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? always. usually UDPP followed by a Mac Paint Pot

-For the face? Laura Mercier Hydrating primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Slightly shimmery taupes, all kinda of purple, and MAC Parisian Skies (from the MAC bloggers obsession collection)

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? All 3... liquid and creme on my upper lashline, cake and pencil for my water line, and usually shadow for my lower lash line.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? it has been a long time since I did that... although when I use mascaras with the plastic spiky wands it happens sometimes

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I absolutely love them! but don't use them nearly enough as I should.

-Do you use mineral makeup? No, it makes my face itchy

-What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Blankety, Tom Ford in Blush Nude, MAC Rebel, Guerlain Gigilo

-How about lipgloss? Chanel Glossimers (almost every single color), MAC Frankly Fresh, MAC Lounging, Edward Bess Endless Love, Rouge Bunny Rouge Fleur Parfait and MAC Lip Gelees

-What is your favorite blush to use? Armani Blushing Fabric #3, MAC Beauty Powders from Liberty of London Collection, Burberry Misty Blush, NARS Penny Lane

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Only when I really neeed something... like the Bobbi Brown BBU palette that showed up in my mailbox yesterday :)

-Do you like drugstore makeup? I think that drugstores are really stepping up their game these days, the quality of wet and wilds makeup is just outstanding.

-Do you go to CCO's? Yes! but they are so bad for my wallet!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, I'd love to but they are so expensive; you can learn from YouTube for free

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Only when its early in the morning, or I've already had a couple drinks.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? REVERSE RACCOON EYES, girls, PLEASE buy the right color concealer.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? when I'm in the mood, yes!

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Adele, she has NEVER had a bad makeup moment.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, and do sometimes, but I have too much fun putting on makeup to not wear it!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? If my skin is nice, of course!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I think that Guerlain has a very solid line, as does Chanel and Bobbi Brown. I'm liking more subdued makeup as I get older.

-What do you think of Makeup?? It's my passion, what I consider myself talented in, and what I want to do for the rest of my life :)


hope you enjoyed that

xx

theblondeandthebeauty

Leave a Reply