My Recent Glittery Day Look


In my last post I mentioned my newfound love for glitter at night and here is the look translated into a more daytime appropriate look. I wore this for about 4 days in a row, adding some dark grey in the outer v and crease to transfer it into night
Face- Estee Lauder Double Wear Max Coverage in Ivory Light mixed with Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1C1 Shell, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20, YSL Touche Eclat #2 under eyes, Armani loose powder in Pink (i'm not sure what the number is, I've had this for almost two years, its a gorgeous luminous pink and I think it was limited edition, but has recently been re-released)

Cheeks- Benfit Posie Tint, MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink

Eyes- Painterly as a base, Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eyeshadow in Platinum (on the lid), Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Gold (on lid and inner corners), MAC Reflects Gold glitter (dabbed lightly in the middle of the lid), LORAC front of the line pro eyeliner(top lashline), Guerlain Terracotta Kohl (on water line)

Lips- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Peroxide



Leave a Reply